Alec brings a detail-oriented and thoughtful approach to his client’s issues. He has experience drafting pleadings, motions, and memoranda across multiple practice areas, including product liability, personal injury, premises liability, antitrust, and trade secrets. He brings a client-focused perspective to achieving his clients’ goals.
Alec is also a dedicated volunteer and pro bono attorney. He has worked as a pro bono attorney for the National Immigrant Justice Center, where he has assisted the policy team in advocating for national immigration reforms and has helped clients apply for asylum in the United States.
- National Immigrant Justice Center, Volunteer Attorney (Jan. 2021 - Present)
- Alec has served as a volunteer attorney with the National Immigrant Justice Center, where he helped coordinate a multi-organizational project to draft appropriations requests for immigration reform.
- Alec served as a law student volunteer at the Daley Center Self-Help Web Center, where he assisted pro se litigants in filing motions and pleadings in civil cases.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
Alec's recent publications include:
- “Betting on The Safety Act: How Relying on This Relatively Unknown Statute in Recent Litigation May be a Gamble,” 95 CHI.-KENT L. REV. 393 (2020)
- “AI Goes to School - Implications for School District Liability,” (co-author) 67 BUFF. L. REV. 1329 (2019)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois Bar
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, JD, magna cum laude, 2020Western Michigan University Lee Honors College, BA, summa cum laude, 2016